Kanye West Net Worth
Kanye Net Worth(Producer, Rapper, Fashion Designer, Entrepreneur, Actor)
Kanye West net worth: Kanye West is an American producer, rapper, fashion designer, entrepreneur, and actor. Kanye West Net Worth is up to $16 Million till now. Kanye West has been one of the best singers of the 21st century and one of the most selling music artist of all the times. Kanye West has won total 21 Grammy Awards which is one of his biggest achievements that improved his Net Worth. Kanye West is been one of the most awards winning artist in the 21st-century era. Three of Kanye West albums been selected in the top 500 best albums of all times. Time magazine named him one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2005 and 2015. Kanye West was born in Atlanta and raised in Chicago. Kanye West started as a producer for Roc-A-Records in the 2000s, contributing to hit singles for artists such as “Jay-Z”, “Ludacris” and “Alicia keys”. After his Early career beginning Kanye West started his own solo career as a rapper, West released his debut album “The College Dropout” in 2004 to widespread critical and commercial success, and founded the record label “GOOD Music”. Kanye West changed his way of music in 2008 by making influential 808s & Heartbreak.
About Kanye West
Kanye West’s real name is Kanye Omari West. He was born on June 8, 1977. His birthplace was Atlanta, Georgia. Kanye West’s mother and father took divorce when Kanye West was only three years old and he moved away with his mother to Chicago, Illinois. Kanye West’s fathers “Ray West” is a former of “Black Panther” and was one of the black photojournalists at “The Atlanta Journal-Constitution”. Later he started a water store and café in Lexington Park, Maryland.
Kanye West Important Information
|Full Name||Kanye Omari West|
|Nick Name||Ye, The Louis Vuitton Don, Konman, Yeezy|
|Age||41 according to his date of birth June 08, 1977|
|Born place||Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
|Education||Kanye West studied at Polaris High School, Oak Lawn, Illinois, USA. He then attended American Academy of Art, Chicago and also completed 1 year at Chicago State University but dropped out to focus on his music career.|
|Occupation||Musician, Film Director, Fashion Designer, Singer, Song Writer, Rapper, Music Video Director, (in 2008, Kanye West and Spike Jonze co-directed the music video for Kanye’s single “Flashing Light”, Record Producer.|
|Family||Father: Ray West
Mother: Dr. Donda C.
|Height||5 ft 8 in 173 cm|
|Weight||80 kg or 176 pounds|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||12 (US)|
Kanye West Net Worth
Kanye West Interesting Facts
- Kanye West has also started Kanye West Foundation in 2008 in Chicago, USA, which helps Latino and African American Childs continue education and pursue music in schools.
- Kanye West has a metal plate on his chin due to a car accident. He was driving home from the studio and fell asleep while driving and as a result, he crashed into another car.
- Kanye West’s Debut album “College Dropout” sold 400,000 copies in its first week which proved a bliss for Kanye West Net Worth. Though, all his five solo albums till 2012 have grossed good money and were declared platinum.
- As of 2012, Kanye West has received 18 Grammy awards, making him the most awarded artist of all the times.
- He strongly disliked president George Walker Bush as he doesn’t care about black people.
- “G.O.O.D. Music” is the American record label founded by Kanye West.
- Kanye West is the only child.
- He has been listed no. 3 on the Billboard’s a week after passing of his mother, Dr. Donda West as he was trying to sing the verses of “Hey Mama”.
Kanye West Official Website
Kanye’s official website is www.Kanyewest.com where Kanye’s fans could get his all information and all his music information.
Singer with Kanye West has Collaborated
- Child Rebel Soldier
- Kids See Ghosts
- Big Sean
- Frank Ocean
- Jamie Foxx
- John Legend
- Justin Vernon
- Kid Cudi
- Mike Dean
- No I.D.
- Pusha T