Johnny Depp Net Worth
Johnny Depp Net Worth(Actor, Producer, Musician)
Johnny Depp Net Worth: Johnny Depp is an American actor, producer, and musician. His Real name is John Christopher Depp II. Johnny Depp is nominated for three Academy Awards and has won the Golden Globe and Screen Actor Guild Award for Best Actor. Johnny Depp Net Worth is approximately $250 Million. Johnny Depp got famous for his Television Series “ 21 Jump Street” playing the role of “Teen Idol” in the 1980s. Depp played the role larger than his real life and challenged himself by doing so. Johnny found box office success in the fantasy adventure film “Sleepy Hollow” in 1990, the fantasy swashbuckler film “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl” in 2003 and its sequels, the fantasy film “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” in 2005, the fantasy film “Alice in Wonderland” in 2010, and the animated action comedy western Rango in 2011 (in which he voiced the title character). Depp has collaborated on nine films with a director, producer, and friend “Tim Burton”. Depp is one of the included in the biggest stars of the Hollywood industry. Johnny Depp Net Worth is handsome because of his fame. His most commercially successful films are the “Pirates of the Caribbeans” series, which grossed $3 Billion, “Alice in Wonderland” which grossed $1 Billion, “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” which grossed $474 million and “The Tourists” which grossed $278 million.
About Johnny Depp
Johnny Depp was born in Owensboro, Kentucky, Johnny Is the youngest of four siblings. Depp is of mostly English ancestry, with some ancestors from elsewhere in Europe. Depp shifted frequently during his childhood. He and his siblings lived in more than 20 different places, eventually setting in Miramar, Florida in 1970. Depp’s parents divorced in 1978 when Johnny was only 15. His mother hot married to Robert Palmer, Whom deep calls “an inspiration to him”.
Johnny Depp Important Information
|Full Name||John Christopher Depp II|
|Nick Name||Mr. Stench, Colonel, Donkey Dick, Johnny Depp|
|Age||Johnny Depp is Currently 55 according to his date of birth June 09, 1963|
|Born place||Owensboro, Kentucky, USA|
|Education||Johnny Depp went to Miramar High School, Miramar, Florida, USA.|
|Occupation||Actor, Musician, Producer, Screenwriter and Director|
|Family||Father: John Christopher Depp (Civil Engineer)
Mother: Betty Sue Palmer (nee Wells) (Waitress)
Siblings: Debbie Depp (Elder Sister), Christi Dembrowski (Older Sister), Daniel Depp (Elder Brother).
|Height||5 ft 10 in or 178 cm|
|Weight||78 kg or 172 pounds|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Religion||He has not confirmed his religion yet|
Johnny Net Worth
Johnny Depp Interesting Facts
- Johnny Depp was raised in Florida but in Kentucky in the USA.
- He has 3 siblings and is the youngest of all.
- As of 2012, Depp has collaborated with Tim Burton, his close friend, in 8 movies.
- Johnny is the founder and CEO of a production company, Infinitum Nihil, and his sister runs that company as the president.
- he has 13 tattoos, highlighting various important person and events in life.
- He had donated $2 Million to Great Ormond Street Hospital as a gratitude for curing his daughter of E. coil, which caused her kidneys to shut down.
- Johnny Depp co-owned a restaurant-bar “Man Ray” (now renamed as world place), situated in Paris, France.
- As a child, Johnny was allergic to Chocolates.
- He is not on social media.
Was Johnny Depp Arrested?
Johnny Depp was arrested in 1994 for because he caused serious damages to New York Hotel suite. Again, in 1999, he had a dispute with paparazzi outside a restaurant in London while he was dining paradise.
Johnny Depp’s Famous movies
- Ed Wood
- Edward Scissorhands
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Donnie Brasco
- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
- What’s Eating Gilbert Grape
- Finding Neverland